19-Year-Old Overdoses….On Soy Sauce?

Posted: June 7, 2013 by woody in Actual News
Tags: , , , , , , , ,

Yea you read that right. A young man from Virginia who drank a quart of soy sauce went into a coma and nearly died from an excess of salt in his body. He drank the soy sauce after being dared by friends, and is the first person known to have deliberately overdosed on such a high amount of salt and survived with no lasting neurological problems. Can’t make this fucking shit up. I can’t hate on this kid though. You can always find me doing dumb ass shit like this because one of my friends simply told me “you won’t”. Doesn’t take much to get me riled up. But hey, like I always say, life is an experiment. It’s meant to be lived to the fullest. You can’t know anything if you don’t do it. So get out there, look death in the face and say fuck you, and drink a quart of soy sauce. Well, maybe don’t do that. But definitely get out there and live.



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s